A few tips for your job interview:
- You should dress appropriately for the interview. Ensure you should bring writing materials and your application documents (CV).
- The first impression is crucial! Therefore you should be on time. Plan your journey in a way that allows you to arrive without being exhausted and stressed out. Should you be delayed for any reason please call us immediately.
- Read up on your potential future employer (e. g. on the internet). Think of the reasons why you would like to work for this company.
- When you prepare yourself for the interview anticipate questions which refer to your resume (e. g. area of responsibility, motivation for job changes). Keep answers to the point and answer honestly.
- Be yourself and maintain a natural charisma. There is no reason for being nervous. After all you have been invited – you have already passed a first pre-selection.
- Listen carefully, do not hesitate to ask if you have not understood everything and ask questions once in a while – but do not interrupt the interviewer.
- Seek eye contact during the conversation. This indicates trust,confidence and shows that you do not have anything to hide.
- Express yourself naturally with confidence, clearly. Do not talk too much and only give answers to questions that you have been asked.On the other hand give sufficient and adequate information so that the interviewer does not have to “dig any further”.
- Do not talk negatively about your current employer, superiors and colleagues.
- Do not let spontaneous negative impressions discourage you.
We wish you Good Luck !