German speaking Waiter f/m
Category: Food and Beverage Jobs.
- Preparation and correct serving of breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Beverage service in restaurants and public rooms
- Sales-orientated work in the service area
- Correct posting in POS system
- Takes care of the cleanliness in his/her area
- Own quality control
- Works in accordance with all relevant safety and environmental as well as hygiene (HACCP) regulations in the service area
- Careful handling of all equipment and machinery in his/her working field
- Trustworthy, efficient and able to work under duress
- Cost and quality awareness
- Organizational skills
- Pleasant and polite manners
- Excellent communicational skills
- Well-groomed and clean appearance
- Extra payments for overtime
- Equally shared tips after each cruise
- Accommodation and meals
- Contract duration: March/April/June – November/December
- Rotation: 6 weeks On / 2 weeks Off
- Joining tickets are provided by the company
- Travel tickets are provided by the employer only at the beginning of the season and end of the season if the person successfully completes the contract. The company gives a 200 Euro lump sum after each taken/organized vacation.
- Social and medical insurance.